1. Please make sure that the power supply voltage must meet the rated voltage of the machine before use.
2. When using, keep hands dry: Do not use a hair dryer near water baths, washbasins or other utensils. When cleaning appliances, unplug the power plug first.
3. Do not use hair dryers for purposes other than blowing and hair styling.
4. Do not put the hot surface of the hair dryer close to the skin to prevent overheating and scalding.
5. During use, be careful not to get hair caught in the air inlet. Never leave the hair dryer in case of start-up. The child should be closely monitored when using the hair dryer.
6. Do not use a hair dryer near LPG or other flammable materials (such as volatiles, sprays, etc.) to prevent fire.
7. The power cord can not withstand high temperature and strong pull, do not store the power cord wound around the fuselage: If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by our designated repair station or professional electrical technician.
8. Keep the air inlet and outlet clean to prevent mechanical damage due to blockage and overheating: Turn off the switch when the hair dryer is used, and then unplug it, cool it, and store it in a dry place.
9. When the power is turned on, if abnormal phenomenon is found, stop using it immediately. Send it to a professional electrical technician for inspection. Repair and repair.
10. When using the hair dryer in the bathroom, remove the plug after use, because even if the hair dryer switch is off, there is still danger of getting close to the water.
Wind force: 3200 thermostatic hair care multi-speed adjustment overheat protection 3c quality certification
Hair dryer pet water blower dog hair dryer high power mute large dog special hair blowing artifact dryer - B07DYBJ4F1